MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

In 5 seconds, we will automatically redirect you to...
http://p-d-robinson.tumblr.com/
...and don't forget to update your bookmarks!


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pictures!

Sick! I have the picture thing figure out!!! Below is "A Maze of Death" one of my favorite boulder problems I have ever done. Though it is not highball like most other lines in Buttermilk Country this boulder has some of the coolest moves I've ever done on some amazing rock!



And above is one other problem that I did in Bishop that had been a boulder I had really wanted to do for a long time, "Spectre." This picture shows the new bit of beta I figures out. Pretty much I did it the same way as Dave on the FA excat instead of going all the way to the sloping hold above my left hand I went to this crappy intermediate first that really helped me keep my feet on.

Psyched on being able to have pictures now!





No comments: