MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

In 5 seconds, we will automatically redirect you to...
http://p-d-robinson.tumblr.com/
...and don't forget to update your bookmarks!


Sunday, December 16, 2007

hueco in t-minus 48 hours

so trying to finish up my projects in Colorado have turned into a total disaster. we have received so much snow in the last few weeks that getting outside is nearly impossible (trust me I tried multiple times). so i'm heading to hueco on Monday night not having finished my projects in Colorado but none the less am extremely psyched for the boulders down there. My tips are in good condition and i feel that i am physically in good condition and hope that this years trip to hueco is my best one yet! I will try and post photos etc while i'm down there so keep a look out! Best of luck to all over the holidays and happy holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

word... injured again! have fun dude