MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

In 5 seconds, we will automatically redirect you to...
http://p-d-robinson.tumblr.com/
...and don't forget to update your bookmarks!


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hueco Bound

I am fortunately heading to Hueco for a nice long weekend. Unfortunately we are sitting at the Denver Airport waiting for a plane that is now going to be over 3 hours delayed and won't get A.Kahn or I into El Paso until 2:00 AM, Friday morning... The weather is looking like it is going to be unbearably warm but I am hoping for some coller evening temperatures for another attempt at the Full Sit start to Esperanza. Though with highs in the 80's I am unsure as to how much luck I am going to get.

It has been over a year since i have been to Hueco and i am very excited to get back. Though i wish it were for longer, it will be nice to have weekend in the bouldering mecca of the United States.

wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!